New Business Account Manager
K3. Experience Applied
K3 Europe is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, fashion and distributors. Our philosophy is accessibility and security within our IT solutions, and just as it has been over 25 years ago, our focus is still on the fashion/retail branch. That’s where we stand out from the rest. Today, the company has over 40 employees, development departments in Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands, and over 1800 customers and 2500 installations spread across Europe. Since 2016 we have been part of the London listed K3 Business Technology Group bringing us even more development skills to make sure that we will continue to be in front of technology and development. Our “Retail in a box” comes as a complete Retail solution with hardware, cash drawer, scanner, receipt printer as well as inventory management, omnichannel and integration to Point of Sale(POS).
Having said that, we currently have an amazing opportunity of New business Account Manager - Netherlands to grow our European Growth in the Netherlands. We are a business technology company and this particular solution is a world-first POS (Point of Sale) system, called K3 IMAGINE (https://k3imagine.com/) and will be a fantastic product to be involved with. We currently have a 25% market share in Denmark and we are looking to replicate this success in other parts of Europe like Germany, The Netherlands, Finland, and Sweden. We beat the competition on price and have some fantastic reference companies for you to speak to new potential clients about. And with the massive number of people, shops and POS's, this is a massive opportunity for our company and for you in the Netherlands.
As a New Business Account Manager, you will be responsible for end to end new business sales for K3 Imagine in the Netherlands.
- You will represent K3 at potential clients active in Fashion retail (retailers in Clothing, Shoes, and Jewelry)
- Together with your line manager, you will be setting up a commercial plan on how to actively approach new clients
- Your potential clients are having a single store or have a large retail chain or something in between. Our software offers the best solution for all of them. You will deliver a solution to them for now and the future
- You will be responsible for the full Sales cycle: from lead generating up to closing deals
- You will have all the necessary support from our colleagues in Marketing and Sales
- You shall report to the Volume Sales Director
What we are looking into candidates?
- Proven experience in IT Sales, preferably with POS solution
- Commercial drive and ability to liaise with different customers
- Good communication skills (Dutch fluent and English)
- Skills to function well in a team (sense of responsibility)
- The ideal candidate is a “people-person” with the ability to empathize with the customer and translate their needs. Your commercial drive should be well-developed but it should not be your primary asset
We offer the opportunity to further develop your skills by working with an international group of experienced colleagues next to possibilities to further develop your skills with relevant education and training.
- A competitive basic salary and excellent employment conditions (company car, mobile phone, laptop)
- This role is based out of Waalwijk, but if this is not within the distance we can accommodate home working or can set up a home office. We offer a fair amount of salary and fixed bonus during the first six months, flexible working hours, periodic training and international work environment.
- A full-time position as Account Manager within a young dynamic team.
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisation facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.