QlikView/Qlik Sense BI Developer
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
This job involves being part of a dynamic team and contributing towards migration (and further development) of QlikView to Qlik Sense. The ideal candidate will have an eye for building and optimizing data systems and will work closely with our systems architects, data scientists, and analysts to help direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery and utilization across multiple projects
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for reporting and analytics projects
- Candidate will work closely with QA and UAT teams to ensure the product is defect free and production quality
- Sound experience with BI technology, QlikView / Qlik Sense
- Terms of employment are competitive with the market (including company phone, laptop and participation in the K3 pension plan)
- A position within the company with strong focus on technical, professional and personal growth.
- Work with client and external stakeholders in migration from QlikView to Qlik Sense
- Testing and QA coordination
- You will be part of the core global software development team
- You will interface with client key discussion maker and internal stakeholders
- You will interact with Business users and peers to ensure data ingested in the platform meets standards
Experience, Skills and Education
- Must be able to demonstrate a high skill level in development of data models, script, query design and optimization
- Candidate experience with SQL preferred
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines, and work independently
- Flexible and adaptive, team player
- Willingness to travel within ME and APAC region
- Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving work flow
- Must have bachelor’s degree in technology
- Fluent in business English
From us, for you
We are on a constant move; our customers’ business is growing and ever changing, and our product is improved continuously. The same applies to our colleagues, so you’ll experience room for further development, both on a professional and personal level. In addition to that, you can count on:
- We offer coaching and training to further develop your skill set
- An informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.