Payroll and Benefits Advisor
K3 Business Technologies
We are looking for a International Payroll and Benefits Advisory who takes owner ship of a compliant and efficient payroll process and is a knowledgeable and friendly advisor to our management and employees. Reports to Head of HR Services based in UK.
This role is responsible for the following specialisms:
Working with the Head of HR Services to drive a more efficient payroll proposition for all payrolls within the Group. Together with the junior payroll specialist and the local payroll providers you are responsible for a compliant, accurate (KPI 98% in time and correct) payroll for the Netherlands, Malaysia, Iceland and Singapore.
- Overseeing the business as usual activities
- Processing high volume payroll on monthly basis including auditing changes
- Answering questions of employees
- Work closely together with finance and HR
- Advice regarding payroll, tax ruling and rewarding for non-locals in the Netherlands
- Relation management with the global payroll providers
- Reconciliation reports for Finance and Global HR
- Proactive reporting in line with the agreed HR Services reporting proposition
Managing payroll projects
- Implementing a new payroll system in the Netherlands
- Manage contractual arrangements with external payroll providers with the support of Head of HR Services
- Define SLAs and implement
- Guiding and teaching of the junior payroll specialist
Compensation & Benefits
- Recommending best practice and initiatives to improve the employee proposition as well as managing the existing benefit proposition
- Insurances and pension; new, maintenance and invoice control
- Informing proactively of management and employees
- Answering questions of employees and managers
Together with the junior payroll specialist for correct and in time answers to our employees, employment related documents and a up to date and correct HR Management System
- Follow up on sickness (Wet Verbetering Poortwachter) together with the HRBP
- Answering questions of employees (mail, telephone and F2F)
- Implementing (together with the global HR Team) of a new Global HR system
Together with the complete HR team you are working on efficient processes, client friendly services and up to date and market conform compensation and benefits which you continuously improve in order to serve the business and reach the SLA’s that we agreed upon. Process and document optimization.
- Bachelor Level and payroll (PDL) education
- Experience working in a payroll environment;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders; employees and local payroll providers;
- Experience with HR and Payroll technologies/systems
- Good knowledge of local Social Security, taxes, and employment legislation
- Knowledge and experience regarding foreigners working in The Netherlands are a must
- Knowledge and experience regarding global payrolling are a plus
- Experience in continuously improving processes
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English (word and written)
- Problem solving mindset and a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Accurate, team player, efficient and consistent
- Pre-employment screening will be part of the selection.
K3 is a Business Technology group. Serving our retails, manufacturing and distribution customers; we believe in making business technology possible, through our services, our partnerships and our software. Our 3,700 customers and 40,000 users create industry experience that our 800 employees use to create more software and services to provide more solutions to more customers. We work collaboratively with our customers to translate our 800 employees use to create more software and services to provide more solutions to more customers.
The global size and scale of our business means that we can provide end to end business technology solutions to our customers, on premise and in the cloud. We innovate, bringing the latest technology to our customers and also transferring best practice between industries. We are passionate about our customers, our technology and our partners.
We bring customer focus to our verticals through direct services businesses in the UK and key European territories. We work closely with key strategic partners including Microsoft, Syspro, Sage, LS Retail, Rocket Software, with Global Systems Integrator’s such as Accenture, Avanade or IBM as well as local Technical and Service Partners across all continents.
We have many customer stories, from Ted Baker to Dudson’s Group, from AB Produce to HobbyCraft, from English Heritage to Roberto Verino, direct and with our partners, sharing confidence in our expertise, our excellence and most importantly our customers’ success.Through technology, we make business ambitions possible.
We are on a constant move; our customers’ business is growing, and our product is improved continuously. The same applies to our colleagues, so you’ll experience room for further development, both on a professional and personal level.
In addition to that, being our member of Human Resources Team, you can count on:
- an attractive salary
- interesting secondary benefits, including an attractive pension scheme and travel allowance
- an ambitious, international working atmosphere
- a lot of freedom to shape your role as Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- normal hours of work: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, flexible
For any query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.