Sales Enablement Manager
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for defining and upholding the highest standards in presale discovery and product demonstration for new business and base sales. The primary focus will be, through the training of their team, to ensure a detailed discovery and understanding of the customer requirements are gained in order to tailor a suitable presentation and where necessary a bespoke demonstration around the principles of a business value sale.
This Sales Enablement Manager must have an excellent working knowledge of SYSPRO, K3 SYSPRO’s primary products such as Orchard, DSW, MOM and Equator and any other adopted key OEM products.
They are ultimately responsible for the generation and maintenance of a suitable strong and scalable, demonstration platform containing all of the required software components.
New Business Sales Enablement
The Sales Enablement Manager must ensure that they or the team member involved in a sales cycle have an in-depth understanding of the business being tendered, combined with an understanding of what the prospect’s key drivers are for change and the subsequent benefits SYSPRO offers. They must be able to drive through their team the principle of solution selling, where a business orientated conversation is prioritised, with appropriate decision makers, with product and functionality introduced subsequently, to help solve the business problem.
To achieve this, it will be essential to identify the prospect’s decision makers, then work to build relationships at all appropriate levels within the prospect’s organisation, building understanding and trust, with a view to becoming a trusted partner, capable of architecting a fit for purpose solution. The aim is to position K3 Syspro not as a technology company, but a company that is passionate about making a business difference by solving business problems by leveraging appropriate technologies.
Working through the sales enablement team the Sales Enablement Manager will bear overall responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of the demonstration environment. Preparing data in advance of a prospect visit and ensuring connectivity.
The Sales Enablement Manager will work closely with their team, the Head of Sales to provide the necessary inputs to achieve the business sale.
This will include but is not limited to: -
- Facilitating and supporting the sales cycle, including working with the sales teams to ensure the K3 Syspro sales methodology is adhered to;
- Supporting the completion of RFI, ITT, and PQQ’s;
- Support the provision of case studies and reference visits;
- Develop and evolve sales enablement templates and demonstration materials;
- Assist in customer event planning;
- Develop and evolve industry aligned demonstration sets;
- Continuous training of the sales enablement team;
- Liaising with other teams within K3 SYSPRO to ensure the new business opportunity receives all the necessary support required;
- Market analysis of the base customers;
- Market analysis for key target verticals and feeding any requirements to the product manager for alignment with the Syspro roadmap.
- Education of the base sales team around the reasons to buy and upgrade SYSPRO;
- Creation and maintenance of the demonstration environment.
- Attending all sales handovers to ensure continuity.
- Liaison and inclusion of our business analyst, where necessary in new business deals.
- Regular liaison with product manager.
- Aid the Head of sales in the final decision on qualification.
- Responsible for the quality of the standard demonstration slide deck.
- Working with the product manager to feedback missing but necessary functionality to SYSPRO.
The Sales Enablement Manager will send the Head of Sales a weekly report listing: -
- Movements plans for the team;
- All activities weekly - actions and recommendations.
- RFI, ITT, and PQQ’s responses;
- Base customers market analysis;
- Update of CRM following discovery;
- Syspro blog.
Skills, Competence, Attribute
Detailed knowledge of SYSPRO across all modules
Detailed knowledge of Equator, Orchard, DSW and MOM
Willingness to learn aspects of software not known, yet required for pre-sales demo
Capability to perform in a pre-sales role: capturing prospects requirements, translating them into a value-based demo design, creating the demonstration, finally carrying out the demonstration
Strong understanding of business process, current manufacturing challenges and manufacturing, engineering and distribution sectors
Ability to maintain pre-sales environments, migrate data, complete basic power tailoring tasks
Ability to produce good proposal documentation, including written papers, presentations and financial information, suitable for presentation to the customer
Ability to work with all teams in K3 Syspro to ensure the Pre-Sales demonstration remains relevant to prospects and is technically sound
Excellent commercial awareness
Ability to resolve conflicts (resourcing & people)
Attention to detail
Strong organisational skills
Excellent communication with both customers and senior management, to understand business challenges and deliver clear and persuasive and convincing messages where required
Previous experience in a pre-sales role
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.