Software Delivery Manager
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
The Operations Manager Software Delivery is responsible for managing a group of highly skilled teams supporting the development and delivery of multichannel digital solutions within the retail industry. Customer experience is at the heart of everything we do.
- Overall responsible for the people, processes and tools to support the delivery of an amazing customer experience.
- Lead and participate in the transformation of our organisation to enable us to deliver high quality products to our customers. This includes working with the latest tools, technology and working methods required to support software development.
- Primary Manager for Software delivery team; including 6+ Scrum Teams (Developers/Consultants who are globally located), Team Coaches, Scrum Masters, Solution Architects and Product/Technical specialists.
- Understanding our customers’ needs and managing internal and external delivery expectations.
- As part of a learning organisation you will be able to create and foster a positive, collaborative environment where your team can learn and thrive.
- Mentor and motivate team members to identify specific areas of focus and to drive team/individual performance.
- Collaborate with colleagues globally, in cross functional teams, creating impact and driving continuous improvements initiatives.
Experience, Skills and Education
- An Agile leader, with 10+ years’ experience of working in the technology industry.
- Demonstrable success of managing change at a strategic level with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading development (agile) teams.
- Ability to lead and influence, contributing to the transformation of our organisation, to improve product delivery and overall customer experience.
- Proven mentorship skills, with demonstrated ability to listen, identify root cause, creatively problem-solve, and drive impact to individuals and overall team performance.
- Solution focused, articulating complex issues and translating them into the best solutions for our customers.
- Self-starter who can uncover areas of opportunity, identifying innovative ways to improve overall team performance, receiving and incorporating feedback as part of continuous learning cycle.
- Solid understanding and proven experience of working with Agile frameworks and DevOps principles.
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft products e.g. NAV2018/Business Central, Dynamics 365 and Cloud technologies.
- Must have relevant Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters in Business/Technology.
- Experience of account/partner management or of managing projects in a retail environment is desired.
- Fluent in English language and excellent communication skills.
From us, for you
We are on a constant move; our customers’ business is growing and ever changing, and our product is improved continuously. The same applies to our colleagues, so you’ll experience room for further development, both on a professional and personal level. In addition to that, you can count on:
- Terms of employment are competitive with the market (including company phone, laptop and participation in the K3 pension plan)
- A position within the company with strong focus on technical, professional and personal growth
- We offer coaching and training to further develop your skill set
- An informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
In case you have any query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.