Senior System Administrator
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
As a Senior System Administration, you will be responsible for end to end POS Hardware implementation, hardware purchase and support. The below information defines the key attributes K3 requires in order to suit this role.
- Manage IT tickets through to resolution – 1st, 2nd and 3rd line
- Handle customers multi-site connectivity and support
- Attend customer meetings as a senior technical consultant.
- Attend technical installations at our customers when needed and in every way contribute to an easier daily life for all.
- Escalate any urgent issues in a timely manner
- Contribute to delivery of KPI’s
- Contribute to delivery of internal IT projects within agreed timelines
- Document common issues for knowledge base
- Pro-actively monitor and maintain IT infrastructure
- Contribute to the build and delivery IT strategy/Road map for customer
- Manage relationships with staff at all levels including senior management
- Purchase of hardware with our suppliers in Asia and Scandinavia
- Purchase of internal equipment and and services (internal it, cleaning, office supplies etc.)
- Maintenance of the existing and new contracts that we have with all suppliers.
- Keep up to date about the retail and POS business in order to be able to always recommend the newest hardware internally and externally.
Skills & Experience
- Sound experience of customers and hardware
- Experience with POS and related POS hardware as well as knowledge about windows and network
- Advanced understanding of IT security
- Good knowledge of DR and business continuity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Risk identification & mitigation
- Ability to work within specified SLA’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent with business English
We are on a constant move; our customers’ business is growing, and our product is improved continuously. The same applies to our colleagues, so you’ll experience room for further development, both on a professional and personal level.
In addition to that, being our member of K3 Europe Team, you can count on:
- an attractive salary
- interesting secondary benefits, including an attractive pension scheme and travel allowance
- an ambitious, international working atmosphere
- a lot of freedom to shape your role as Customer Support Consultant
- normal hours of work: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, flexible
For any query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.