Sage 200 Consultant (Home Working)
Sage 200 Consultant
We would like to welcome a new Sage 200 consultant to our team. This role will be home-based, and involve both working from home as well as regular travel to client sites. You’ll be providing high-quality implementation, training and consultancy to Sage 200 clients, identifying process improvements, efficiency savings and aiding in the optimum use of software.
You will be a key member of the team able to provide face-to-face, skype, telephone and written consultancy and training services to customers and be responsible for the success of the software implementation & project delivery.
You will manage customer software expectations and provide consultancy services to determine and agree high level configuration and key requirements of the system. You will be responsible for agreeing and defining the requirements for software deliverables including custom reports, document layouts and data take-on/migration.
Ideally you would also be comfortable working with our sales team in providing presales technical presentations and needs definition including defining functional requirements for developer customisations specification and testing.
You will report directly to the Head of Sage 200 and work on various projects. Consultants receive support from the Projects Administration team.
Why work for K3 FDS
We are a highly successful business partner and winner of many awards including partner of the year. We believe that success comes through focusing on our people and focusing on delivering value for our customers’ needs.
This role offers an opportunity to grow your confidence, skills, experience and capabilities in a role where you will be valued and trusted part of the team. The K3 group of companies has extensive IP and there will be opportunities to become expert in and deliver these products to our Sage 200 base, as part of your role. We believe we can provide unique and valuable products and services to our customers and it is an exciting time to be joining.
Salary will be commensurate to your skills and experience but will be in the range £35k-£50k plus car allowance and plus benefits.
- Delivery of high-quality Consultancy in accordance with K3 FDS’ standards of service
- Lead Consultant on Sage 200 projects from inception through to completion, providing effective and professional delivery of training and workshops
- Completing project paperwork for customers/internal use in a timely and accurate manner
- Working as a key part of the Sage 200 Team, providing an exceptional level of service at all times to internal and external customers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Sage 200 Financials and Commercials modules experience (deployment, pre-sales scoping, consultancy, training)
- A consultative approach to delivering projects
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader.
- Comfortable working to challenging timescales
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time in a deadline-driven environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations
- Influencing skills
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Driving licence and able to travel to client sites and spend time away from home working on projects
- Successful track record in the delivery of ERP projects on time, on spec and on budget
- Demonstrable experience of providing ERP training and services
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused with a desire to progress and develop a long-term career at K3 FDS
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Experience with third-party Sage 200 add-ons (Draycir, Sicon, Datalinx, Eureka, Codis)
Experience with Sage Manufacturing
Experience with Sage Project Accounting
- Experience with Sage 200 report writer and/or workspaces
- Experience with SQL query writing
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
Up-to-date Sage 200 accreditation with Sage
- Project management skills and experience
Experience with Sage Report Designer and/or Workspace design
Experience with implementing Sage CRM
Experience with Business Intelligence (200 BI, Qliksense or Pan Intelligence)