Solution Sales Director
Location: United Kingdom
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
To lead the Sales Solutions team though strategic and tactical plans to deliver the sales targets. Develop strategic relationships with customers to maximize the new business development opportunities for the business.
This role is part of the Business Development Management team.
The role will be based in UK
This role will play a key role in K3's growth plans, working with some of the largest customers in the group, ensure your team's goal fulfilment through leading and motivating your team to support the future growth of the organisation.
This role will lead a team of new business sales consultants to deliver the annual revenue targets. Solutions Sales includes our Microsoft, Sage, Syspro, cloud and hosting and our managed services products.
You will be accountable for developing and delivering our strategy to meet our Solutions revenue targets through
· Sales management
· Pipeline management
· Optimization of the sales process to non-existing customers and solution sale to existing customers.
· Planning and delivering sales budget and forecasts.
· Implement sales initiatives developed in the Sales Operations team
· Working with marketing to develop the marketing strategy for the Solutions product sets
· Deliver the sales assurance process with the Finance team
· PF: Make the team a constant learning organization
· Sales and performance reporting
Experience and Skills
To be successful in the role, you should be of graduate calibre with a proven experience of driving sales growth in your previous role.
In addition, you will have
• PF: An extraordinary understanding of what creates sales
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent business acumen
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to motivate and optimize teams, across multiple geographies
• The ability to work calmly under pressure
• Good IT, budget and report writing skills