Senior Account Manager EMEA
As our Key Account Manager, based in Nootdorp, will formulate, execute and manage marketing and sales to strengthen our relationship with our customers in EMEA region and you will further develop new and existing business.
Together with the Operations Manager, you are the main point of contact for the customer, maintaining a close and long-term relationship with them, always 1 step ahead and anticipating their needs and plans. Furthermore, you will create and maintain account and sales plans to govern consistent high service to our customer. You will check our performance regularly and evaluate customer feedback to ensure we, as an organization, continue to improve.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, a relationship driven attitude will help you to fulfill the advisory role towards the customer. Commercial targets are always at the back of your mind, but it is all about the Customer Experience. The long-term relationship and its continuity is key. By having in-dept and up-to-date knowledge about the products K3 Retail is delivering, you will be able to make the match with our customer’s needs. You will be key in the overall K3 Retail experience of the customer. Successes, challenges, problems, you are always involved. You will be reporting to the Customer Experience Director.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Frequent travel within EMEA region to assess "health checks" for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention and ensure alignment by conducting regular check-in calls and Quarterly & Strategic Business Reviews
- Handle escalations and work across internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Sound experience in area of global account management or customer relations
- Willing to travel with EMEA region
- Feel comfortable working with diverse culture environment
- Fluent with business English
- Understand culture diversity important and impact
- Job location: Nootdorp, Netherlands
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week
- Flexible working hours
With international colleagues and customers, you will experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on the move constantly, there will be many opportunities for you to further your personal and professional development.
In addition to that you can count on:
- Competitive terms and benefits.
- Cell phone, laptop and car
- Flexible working hours
- An informal work environment within an enthusiastic and international team.
- A growing, innovative and inspiring organization