Sage Enterprise Support Consultant
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
As a member of the K3 FDS Sage Support Team, the technical support consultant is responsible for ensuring that first class applications support is provided to all K3 FDS customers. The role involves providing telephone, email and remote support for accounting and business management software to external clients as part of a professional and dedicated support team.
The Support Consultant is responsible for:
* Provide our clients with excellent customer service & continuingly build strong customer relationships
* The effective support of customer systems to the required standard and within SLA.
* To include, but not restricted to:-
o 1st and 2nd line support for Sage X3
o 1st line support for in-house and 3rd party software add-ons
* Sage X3 patches and service packs
* In addition to formal training on other applications, the support analyst will self-train to ensure that he/she is in a position to support latest versions of the application.
* High customer satisfaction. K3 FDS aims to achieve long term relationships with its customers and as such our customers’ rating of our consultants is an important measure of our staff and company success.
* Achievement of required SLA’s and delivery of excellent customer service.
* Achievement of Personal Objectives and those of the Support team.
* Working within and towards a team ethic centred on the successful delivery of support services to agreed quality, timescale and cost.
* Excellent Customer Service skills and able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to understand customer support issues and deliver applicable resolutions.
* Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a very busy environment
* Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
* Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
* Commitment to ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
* Good attention to detail and “Completer/Finisher” team member.
* Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
* Confident and able to communicate with non-technical customers and colleagues.
* Server and Software diagnostic skills
* Familiarity of ERP systems
* Sage X3
* An understanding of network technologies