Service Desk Analyst
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
As a member of the Starcom Support Desk, the Service Desk Analyst is responsible for ensuring that first-class IT support is delivered to all Starcom customers both external and internal in a co-ordinated & consistent manner. Delivering effective IT services to customers and employees through dedicated support using best in class service delivery techniques covering 24x7.
• A team player who shows respect for customers and colleagues at all times, pragmatic in approach and able to demonstrate good work ethics during all interactions in a fair and consistent manner.
• A reliable, loyal and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity.
• Taking personal ownership for customer issues whilst pursuing all avenues to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
• Must have the tenacity and confidence to challenge the current thinking or trends to influence the success of the team whilst ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
• Able to adapt to change and flexible in approach.
• Be prepared to take part in the 24 x 7 work rota pattern.
• Have pride in personal appearance / image and seek to be professional in all dealings with colleagues and customers.
Delivering effective IT services
• Effective support of Customer facing systems is provided to customers to the required standard and within SLA
• Effective support of internal desktops, laptops and printers and assigning to relevant departments if further investigation is required
• Effective support of software including operating systems, application tools, PC application packages;
• Effective support of more technically challenging systems and a broader understanding of IT
• Extract and report accurately on Client data within the agreed SLA
• Assign tasks to the IT Service Delivery and IT Technical Support Teams within an appropriate timescale to enable all 2nd level support activities to be performed to the required standard and within SLA
• Logging and setting up all system administration services for the various IT systems in use throughout Starcom including adding new users & standard administration tasks as defined by the Technical Infrastructure team;
• Liaison with relevant 3rd Party IT suppliers/partners;
• Awareness of system maintenance and downtimes that affect the business;
• Responsibility to inform our customers of system downtimes and maintenance;
• Maintain effective communication with fellow IT staff throughout K3 group;
• Participation in the development/upkeep of IT standards throughout K3 group;
• Provide an honest, hardworking approach to ensure all targets set by the business are achieved;
• Provide a willingness to learn new systems and show an aptitude to learn quickly;
• Providing support and guidance to colleagues when required;
• Responsibility to ensure the Support Desk is delivering a professional service at all times.