A portfolio of 5 to 7 projects simultaneously doesn’t scare you; your project management skills allow you to set priorities and manage your available time (and projects) effectively. You will be involved in multiple projects for our customer: the largest furniture retailer in the world with over 400 stores in 49 countries for which we develop and implement a custom-made ERP solution.
As our Project Manager, you are the linking pin between the needs of those retailers (for instance in case of new store openings) and your colleagues involved in the implementation of the solution. Also, you are involved in projects related to the further development of our standard solution, to be rolled-out to all existing customers. With a development team in the Netherlands and implementation teams in both the Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers.
Specific tasks and responsibilities are for instance:
- manage customer needs and expectations during the project
- align daily with relevant stakeholders
- plan the project in terms of budget, time, resources, together with our PMO Office
- ensure the agreed planning/ time lines and escalate on time if needed
- given your IT knowledge you are also able to have content related discussions with developers or the IT department of the customer.
- 2 to 5 years of experience being a Project Manager
- a completed Bachelor degree, for instance in an IT related specialization
- excellent knowledge of at least the English language, both verbally and in writing
With international colleagues and customers, you’ll experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on a constant move, you get a lot of opportunity to further personal and professional growth.
In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future
- international travel to implement our solutions on-site with the customer
- normal hours of work 40, Monday to Friday, flexible working hours
For more information on our activities please check our website: www.k3retail.com.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our Recruiter Helene van Zijl via +31 (0)6 2513 9790.
Acquisition after a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.