Internal Account Manager
K3 Starcom is a trading name of Starcom Technologies Limited. Starcom was established as response to increasing demand from our customers for a specialist provider of the fully managed services and private hosting services for corporate IT departments. Starcom is a Tier 1 Direct Microsoft CSP Partner, with 5 UK datacenters and 80 staff covering three locations, with the proven capabilities, knowledge and experience to deliver next-generation business computing solutions.
K3 Starcom is a wholly owned subsidiary of K3 Business Technologies plc, K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
Sales Support / Internal Account Manager – Job Description
To provide administrative and system support to the sales team in respect of the below:
- To assist in first line customer queries
- CRM. raising opportunities and orders, updating records, order administration.
- Raising simple quotations utilising quote tools
- Assisting with renewal quotes.
- Assisting with customer complaints and problem resolution.
- Liaising with Service Desk and Projects to track progress and issues
- Picking up small orders where possible.
- To help maintain up to date customer records and files in CRM
- To develop sales and account management skills to manage a number of small accounts
- Support field based Account Managers on larger customer support
In addition to the above, you will be asked to manage a small number of customers accounts:
- Increasing sales and exposure of K3 products
- Keep customer contacts up to date
- Expose the customers to the evolving K3 products and services
- Be highly motivated and be able to perform effectively in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal / relationship building skills
- Be well organised and able to multi task effectively
- Be able to work independently