Direct Sourcing Recruitment Business Partner
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
K3 Business technologies are expanding rapidly across the globe and we need an experienced Direct Sourcer/Headhunter to find and entice great candidates with the niche skill sets we require.
The resourcing team is growing and you will play a vital part alongside the Head of Resourcing and our Netherlands based Resourcing Business Partner in ensuring the business lowers its dependency on agencies and provides an excellent service to our internal stakeholders.
You will have an interesting mix of positions to work on across the globe in the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Malaysia and Singapore to headhunt as well as having the opportunity to work on both Senior level nice openings and large campaign projects.
The position is based out of our Nootdorp office but we offer the flexibility to work from home for part of the week.
- Provide effective direct sourcing across all niche vacancies within the business
- Provide detailed weekly updates on all worked roles
- Offer each hiring manager a projected timeline for filling the role
- Sourcing suitable candidates through various tools including job boards, Linkedin recruiter license, personal network, referral and other learnt methods
- Drafting of adverts to ensure maximum coverage and candidate response
- To maximise direct sourcing and minimise agency usage and spend
The Right Candidate
- You will have experience of working within a recruitment service (either inhouse or agency)
- You will have experience of attracting niche candidates for roles globally
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Results driven
- Good Working knowledge of the jobs market and trends
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Able to build positive relationships at all levels within a business.