K3 Business Technologies
K3 Business Technologies is a standardized ERP solution to support the business of international retailers. With this solution we cover the entire supply chain, from the central warehouse to delivery at the customer, as well as operational processes to support the daily operations. The business unit Global Accounts of K3 Retail is responsible for various projects with international retailers. With a development team in the Netherlands and implementation teams in both the Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage IT tickets through to resolution
- Escalate any urgent issues in a timely manner
- Contribute to delivery of KPI’s
- Document common issues for knowledgebase
- Pro-actively monitor and maintain IT infrastructure
- Communicate effectively with all staff
Skills & Experience
- IT service desk experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high pressure environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work within specified SLA’s
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Good time management
- Risk identification & mitigation
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Understanding of benefits of collaboration
- Demonstrates pro-active working
- Demonstable knowledge of business requirements
- Excellent communicator
- Reliable and supportive
With international colleagues and customers, you’ll experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on the move constantly, you will get many opportunities to further personal and professional growth.
In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits, including travel allowance and an attractive pension scheme
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future
- flexible hours
In case you have query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.