Microsoft NAV Functional Consultant
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3,000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
The Dynamics NAV Senior Functional Consultant is responsible for working with retail Clients on Microsoft Dynamics NAV engagements including: new system implementations, upgrades, and/or extensions of existing applications. The ability to scope out work, manage/oversee other resources on Projects. Quality control and testing. Position works remotely and requires up to 60% travel.
- Work with Customers to understand their business requirements and scope out application configuration, modifications and custom development
- Implement, Train users, Lad applications testing, User Acceptance testing and support implementations through Go Live.
- Make functional recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development for NAV projects
- Functional design, implementation and testing of core Dynamics NAV granules and add-on’s
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within client organization during Analysis, Implementation and Go Live Phases.
- Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Experience to work in Past faced environment in Agile methodologies
- Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Support customer after go live
Experience and Skills
- Sound years of working experience NAV standard application
- Experience with taking the complex and technical, and translating it to be clear and concise
- Excellent communication skills (both in-person and remotely)
- Multi-tasking and project management skills are important
- You are a self-reliant team player
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures and across time zones
- Excellent proficiency in the English language in speech and writing is a must.
With international colleagues and customers, you’ll experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on the move constantly, you will get many opportunities to further personal and professional growth.
In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits, including travel allowance and an attractive pension scheme
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future
- flexible hours
In case you have query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.