The HR Assistant will join the HR services team and will administer the HR system as well as delivering a wide range of services and support to employees across the business.
The HR team are in the process of implementing a new cloud based global HRIS which will be rolled out to the business in the coming months. The HR Assistant will have the opportunity to work with the new system.
The role will report to the Payroll and HR Administration Team Lead based in our Nootdorp office.
This role is part of a small HR team which is based in both the UK and the Netherlands. The role will be accountable for the following:
- Provide exceptional service to employees at all levels in the organisation through answering HR related queries, processing email and providing proactive support around HR processes and annual cycle.
- Maintain personnel files and keep records, ensuring compliance with Data Protection, Equal Opportunities and Employment Law.
- Ensure the HR database is up to date, accurate and is compliant with legislation.
- Administer HR-related documentation and complete the required processes including administration relating to employee sickness and holidays.
- Work from and produce management information, maintaining a high degree of accuracy, and provide up to date accurate information in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and third-party suppliers.
- Support the delivery of key HR initiatives which will include project work, gathering data, reporting etc.
- Assist the Payroll and HR Administration Team Lead in a range of HR matters along with any other tasks as required.
- Understand and demonstrate the ability to work flexibly as part of a team and to take on new projects and initiatives that are considered to fall within the duties and responsibilities of the job role.
What you can offer us…
The HR Assistant will have:
- Experienced HR Assistant with previous administrative experience in an international environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (the business language is English)
- English and Dutch – written and oral
- Proven experience in process improvement
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- High standard of literacy and numeracy with a good level of competency in Microsoft Excel
- Professional and approachable
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team (including team members in other countries)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
What we can offer you…
As an employer, we can offer the opportunity to collaborate and work with an ambitious HR team, in a fun and pleasant office environment. You will be able to be creative in your role making a tangible impact in the business. We will offer you a competitive reward package for your contribution and you will be encouraged and supported to learn new things and grow in your role and as part of the Company.
In addition to that, being our member of Human Resources Team, you can count on:
- An attractive salary
- Interesting secondary benefits, including an attractive pension scheme and travel allowance
- An ambitious, international working atmosphere
- Normal hours of work: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, flexible
For any query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisation’s facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.