Senior Functional CRM Consultant
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
K3’s team of CRM experts is growing. This client facing role is for someone who is interested in working in both waterfall and agile project environments. You will be responsible for leading medium to large scale CRM Project Implementations.
This is a varied role requiring a multi-disciplined set of skills to cover Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement projects, including:
· Leading discovery workshops to identify business requirements.
· Leading design workshops to identify functional and high level technical requirements.
· The ability to produce functional output based upon the project methodology selected (waterfall or agile)
· Produce test cases or scenarios to support the project implementation.
· The delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation.
· The ability to deliver super user training
· Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
· CRM Configuration and Customisation.
· Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
· Support presales activities where required
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and above is key for this role.
· The ability to solve problems using initiative and research, in order to help identify potential solutions to an identified issue.
· You are a strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
· As a consultant, you are willing to travel both in the UK and abroad.
· Experienced in working with both waterfall and agile projects.
· Strong documentation skills are essential together with a good eye for detail.
· You are results oriented and client-focused.
· Able to work as an individual or within a team depending on the project size and scope.
· Previous experience implementing integrated solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to achieve industry relevant qualifications, in line with your job role.