K3’s team of CRM Experts is growing. This client facing role is for someone who is interested in working in both waterfall and agile project environments. You will be responsible for helping our clients to qualify and prioritise their business requirements and to translate them into a business solution design within Microsoft Dynamics CRM and supporting technologies.
This is a varied role requiring a multi-disciplined set of skills to cover a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation Lifecycle, including:
- Leading workshops for new and existing clients.
- Gathering requirements and performing functional analysis on business processes and optimisation possibilities up to implementing solutions within scope and budget.
- The delivery of administrator and super user training.
- Installation and technical services for both on-premise and online solutions.
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
- CRM Configuration and Customisation.
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and above is key for this role.
- The ability to solve problems using initiative and research, in order to help identify potential solutions to an identified issue.
- You are a strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
- As a consultant, you are willing to travel both in the UK and abroad.
- Experienced in working with both waterfall and agile projects.
- Strong documentation skills are essential together with a good eye for detail.
- You are results oriented and client-focused.
- Able to work as an individual or within a team depending on the project size and scope.
You will be given the opportunity to achieve industry relevant qualifications, in line with your job role.