Marketing Campaign Executive
K3. Experience Applied
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
Are you looking for a varied workload? Have you got creativity and organisational skills oozing out of every pore? Then K3 is the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced campaign exec who can take ownership for creating, implementing and delivering marketing campaigns and communications. Our marketing is focussed on building relationships with our customers through regular communications and events as well as identifying new business opportunities through targeted campaigns and engagement.
You will be required to work closely with the Marketing head to help define messaging for campaigns, work with the Product, Sales and Account Management teams to understand what is new, relevant, beneficial, and will help K3 engage with our customers and generate new business opportunities.
This role is focussed on Microsoft Dynamics and Sage ERP solutions and involves working collaboratively with the marketing teams across the whole of the K3 Group.
As a Marketing campaign executive, you will have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage your time and responsibilities to include:
· developing and executing marketing campaigns from start to finish
· delivering campaign tracking and analysis
· conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
· compiling and distributing sector and solution information
· writing and proofreading high impact copy and content
· some degree of maintaining websites, social media and looking at data analytics
· updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Experience and Skills
We are looking for an experienced campaign executive, with strong digital marketing experience from creative to execution. To include:
· Experience in marketing platforms and how to get the best out of them, ideally HubSpot or similar
· Experience with database management and CRM, particularly Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Excellent IT skills including Microsoft O365, Powerpoint, Excel and HTML
· Experience of WordPress or similar CMS
· Familiarity with and an understanding of web analytics
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is desirable
· Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
· An excellent communicator with attention to detail
· The ability to work to tight deadlines and often under pressure.
· Clean driving license
· B2B marketing experience ideally gained within the software/technology sector
· A graduate with marketing degree & CIM qualification preferable