Customer Support consultant
K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
Support consultants that speak both Dutch and English for our Waalwijk office. Since you will spend most of you time helping our customer on the phone or by email, high level in customer service and retail knowledge will be a huge advantage in your daily work.
- Provide customers with support in 1st and 2nd level regarding our soft- and hardware over phone and email.
- Setup and configure our system in cooperation with our customers.
- Deliver the system on-site at the customer.
- Educate our customers - both end users and HQ users in the use of our system.
- Create internal and external manuals
- Testing our systems in cooperation with our development department.
Experience and Skills
It is vital that you speak Dutch and English fluently. The support will primarily be handled in Dutch and English.
You must be used to working with IT, and it would be beneficial if you have experience from the retail industry. Maybe you had prior employment in the Retail industry, such as a shop- or retail manager or have been working in the IT industry with the support of POS software before.
You have excellent communication skills and can talk to everyone, form store staff, accouters and developers.
As a person you are open minded and can work independently as well as in a team.
We are on a constant move; our customers’ business is growing, and our product is improved continuously. The same applies to our colleagues, so you’ll experience room for further development, both on a professional and personal level.
In addition to that, being our member of K3 Europe Team, you can count on:
- an attractive salary
- interesting secondary benefits, including an attractive pension scheme and travel allowance
- an ambitious, international working atmosphere
- a lot of freedom to shape your role as Customer Support Consultant
- normal hours of work: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, flexible
For any query, please write to us @ [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.