Microsoft Navision(NAV) Support Consultant
K3 Business Technologies
We are hiring for NAV (Navision) Support Consultant, who has the drive to work in an international team with customers who are located around the globe.
- This role is responsible for the following specialisms:
- In close contact with customers on daily basis you will support Service Delivery teams through prioritizing and coordinating the resolution of service requests from our retail (B2B) customers.
- As first line support, your are technical knowledge and understanding of our products will enable you to resolve incoming requests within time frame. If required, you ensure that you handover ticket to specialist teams to scan and resolve issue.
- It is expected from you that you manage customer expectations, keeping them informed about progress and agreeing priorities.
- You build up strong relationships with our customers. Together with your colleagues, both developers and consultants.
- you pick up the various incoming requests, plan tickets to help our customers and keep them proactively updated throughout the whole process.
- Being well organized and assertive, plan and keep track of tickets progress.
- With a structured mind and capability to work independently.
- Act as bridge between customers and internal stakeholder.
- With your pragmatic approach and you ensure a healthy balance between resolving requests yourself and coordinating the resolution of them with other support team members.
- Sound functional knowledge of Microsoft Navsion(NAV) application
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in business English
- At least few years of experience in a customer service and/or NAV support environment
- Bachelor degree or extensive relevant working experience as a consulant
With international colleagues and customers, you’ll experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on the move constantly, you will get many opportunities to further personal and professional growth.
In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits, including travel allowance and an attractive pension scheme
- flexible hours
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future
- flexible hours: 40 hours a week (not a 9 to 5 mentality)
The business unit Global Accounts of K3 Retail is responsible for various projects with international retailers. With a development team in The Netherlands and implementation teams in both The Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers. To know about our company, please visit, https://www.k3retail.com/en/ and you can write to us on [email protected]
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.