Senior NAV Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Senior Consultant (Home Based)
K3 is a global leader providing next-generation enterprise software for businesses in Retail, Manufacturing and Distribution sectors. With more than 3,000 customer installations in over 30 countries, K3 is recognised as a safe, innovative and reliable provider of world-class solutions, backed by world-class service.
K3's goal is to provide a scaleable range of Microsoft centric business solutions to the complementary markets of Retail, Distribution and Manufacturing. We are market leaders in each of these fields with innovative and proven business solutions that deliver a competitive edge to each customer installations.
In Retail we are Microsoft’s leading MBS Partner selling more Microsoft solutions than anyone else in the UK. In Distribution our integrated business solution was recently voted the best product in its sector and in Manufacturing we are the market leaders with the largest installed customer base in the UK.
An enthusiastic and versatile Senior Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant is required to join our experienced Service Delivery Team to assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of our clients Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central based ERP systems.
This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Dynamics NAV from pre-sales work through the project life cycle, to go live and on-going support, following a proven project methodology to ensure we deliver high quality, cost effective solutions to agreed timescale.
Your task is to facilitate the successful installation of our clients’ software systems including off-site and on- site work. You will be educated to follow the K3 Implementation Methodology which uses best practice processes to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central solutions.
Day to day tasks will include:
Implementation planning and the delivery of value-added work, to scope and budget
Business and systems analysis and documentation
Conducting client work shops
Demonstrating MS Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central
Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
Application configuration and set up
Provide system training – train the trainer and end user training
Development and delivery of testing strategies
Design and execution of data migration strategies
Go live support
Hand over to K3 Support Team
Leading an implementation from a functional perspective working closely with the technical lead and the project manager
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain and financial management
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV 2016 to 2018 / D365 Business Central
- Understanding of the end to end process within Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ideally have Microsoft Dynamics NAV accreditation
- Experience of providing key user / end user training
- Knowledge of application design and development / C/Side / AL code
- Understanding of current technologies
- Knowledge of Jet Reports, PowerBI, Flow, PowerApps
- Experience of functional solution design
- Experience of lead consultant role
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage a senior level
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Confident (Previous experience of demonstrating software would be an advantage).
The role will be home based and will involve extensive travel to client sites throughout the UK and potentially abroad and will be required to spend periods of time working form client sites. Full driving licence is required.