NAV Support Consultant EMEA
Are you that service mindend and hands-on NAV (Navision) Support Consultant, who has the drive to work in an international team with customers that are located around the globe?
In close contact with customers on daily basis you will support Service Delivery teams through prioritising and coordinating the resolution of service requests from our retail (B2B) customers. As first line support, your level of technical knowledge and understandting of our products will enable you to resolve incoming requests in a timely manner and ensure that are passed to specialist teams to resolve when required. You can manage customer expectiations, keeping them informed about progress and agreeing priorities.
You build up strong relationships with our customers. Together with your colleagues, both developers and consultants, you pick up the various incoming requests, plan tickets to help our customers and keep them proactively updated throughout the whole process. Being well organized and assertive when required you plan and keep track of many tasks in parallel. With a structured mind and capability to work independently, you are the linking pin between our customers and your K3 colleagues, all in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
With your pragmatic approach and you ensure a healthy balance between resolving requests yourself and coordinating the resolution of them with other support team members.
- strong communication skills, at least in the English language
- minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a customer service and/or support environment
- experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- a completed Bachelor degree or extensive relevant working experience as a consulant
With international colleagues and customers, you’ll experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on the move constantly, you will get many opportunities to further personal and professional growth.
In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits, including travel allowance and an attractive pension scheme
- flexible hours
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future
- flexible hours: 40 hours a week (not a 9 to 5 mentality)
The business unit Global Accounts of K3 Retail is responsible for various projects with international retailers. With a development team in The Netherlands and implementation teams in both The Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers.