Dynamics NAV Developer
K3 Retail is a standardized ERP solution to support the business of international retailers. With this solution we cover the entire supply chain, from the central warehouse to delivery at the customer, as well as operational processes to support the daily operations. The business unit Global Accounts of K3 Retail is responsible for various projects with international retailers. With a development team in the Netherlands and implementation teams in both the Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers.
Our solution is a combined product of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, LS Retail and our own product, Master Version. We develop this solution via the Agile / SCRUM methodology, which means that you are involved in the entire development cycle, touching direct client contact and consultancy as well. You enjoy working in a team, and are not afraid to express your thoughts and opinions.
As NAV Developer you are responsible for adjustments, improvements and further development, based on requirements from customers. You will also proactively contribute in development, design, build and manage new features.
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess
- Technical design develop and testing of core Dynamics NAV granules and add-on’s.
- Work with external and mainly internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents.
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development.
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Team player, you easily connect with people and support them to achieve the team goals.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Make changes in software if business critical processes are not running smoothly.
- Keep up-to-date on new technology, features and functionality released in Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV system and in accessory products from other vendors
- Sound experience with Dynamics NAV Development experience
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client
- SQL setup and configuration for NAV 2016. Experience with NAV 2016 is preferred
- Experience with Agile methodology / Scrum framework/ or SQL
- .NET Experience
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Job location: Kaula Lampur, Malaysia
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week
- Language: Business English and regional language preferrer
- Work Permit: Must have authorization to work in Malaysia
We are on a constant move; our customers’ business is growing, and our product is improved continuously. The same applies to our colleagues, so you’ll experience room for further development, both on a professional and personal level.
In addition to that, being our NAV Developer, you can count on:
- an attractive salary
- interesting secondary benefits, including an attractive pension scheme and travel allowance
- an ambitious, international working atmosphere
- a lot of freedom to shape your role as NAV Developer
- normal hours of work: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, flexible
At K3, we offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, we believe all employees should be entitled to and have access to all of the organisations facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.